About Allen Marine Service
Allen Marine is a family owned and operated marine business in Nanaimo BC specializing in top quality boat service and repairs with a team of experienced marine technicians.
Allen Marine is a full-service Marine Dealership located in Nanaimo BC.
In 2017 Allen Marine acquired the Suzuki Marine Dealership, which complimented the existing Mercury Marine Dealership. The Katanacraft Aluminum Boats and Stryker Inflatables were added to the line-up in 2019.
Our Team recognizes that exceptional customer service equates to the best possible experience for our clients. We strive to provide the best customer experience, so your boating adventures are safe, reliable and enjoyable.
- Safety and Care for the Environment
- Integrity, We work hard to maintain the highest level of respect, trust & honesty in all of our activities.
- At Allen Marine, creating win-win solutions through interaction, with the idea that we aren’t just selling Products or Service, is just what we do. We are Boaters as well and we enjoy the smiles and satisfaction that comes with providing this key activity.
You can feel confident when you’re part of the Allen Marine family, knowing we offer quality without compromise.
Allen Marine is proud to be offering premium brands known for quality & durability. Between Mercury Marine, Suzuki Marine, Katanacraft and Stryker, we are confident that we can provide you with the options that fits your boating lifestyle for any boat or engine package.
Our Service Guarantee
At Allen's Marine, we are proud to offer ....
Join the Allen Marine Team
Now Hiring Marine Service Technician
Marine Service Technician
Allen Marine is located in Nanaimo BC, Vancouver Island’s Mid Island Dealer for Mercury & Suzuki engine sales and service. We are looking for an experienced Marine Service Technician to join our growing business. The successful Service Technician must be motivated, self-starting, and organized as each person plays an important role in our overall success. If you enjoy working on outboard and stern drive marine motors and are flexible in performing a variety of other tasks, then we would like to hear from you.
We service not only what we sell, but all makes of marine engines and systems. New installations along with repowers is a large part of our business. We also provide a number of complimentary services beyond maintenance. We endeavor to provide a positive customer experience, and ensure our customers are always satisfied.
Brief Description of Duties:
- Able to assist in estimating repair times
- Stay focused in extremely busy periods of time
- Ability to perform routine maintenance, engine repair, assembly, accessory installation and computer diagnostics
- Engine installations, trailer repairs
- Marine Trade Certificate desired or previous equivalent marine service/repair experience may be considered
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Preference will be given to those who have previous experience and/or technical training with both outboards, stern drives, and marine electrical from a variety of manufacturers
- Experience in operating equipment including forklifts.
- Customer experience interaction
- Class 5 Drivers License
English as a first language
- We offer a competitive compensation package dependent upon qualifications and experience.
No Phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Related: 3 years (Required)
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)