ME30ELPT – Mercury – Mid Range
Held to a Higher Standard.
There are plenty of good reasons these outboards rule the water. Start with no-worry reliability. More low-end torque for excellent acceleration. Increased fuel economy and outstanding overall performance. Enhanced fuel injection (EFI models) for boosted efficiency. A robust electrical system with a high-output alternator to keep batteries charged and fishing electronics humming. They have everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
Mercury – 30HP EFI
- HP / KW – 30 / 22.4
- Engine type – Inline 3
- Displacement (CID/CC) – 32.1 / 526
- Full throttle RPM – 5250 – 6250
- Fuel induction system – 2 valves per cylinder, single overhead cam (SOHC)
- Alternator amp/Watt – 15/186 electric
- Recommended fuel – 87 octane / up to 10% ethanol
- Recommended oil – Mercury 10W-30 4-Stroke Marine Oil
- Engine protection operator warning system – Low oil pressure/Over-rev/Overheat/Sensor failure
- Starting – Electric
- Steering – Remote
- Shaft length – 20″ / 508 mm
- Gearcase ratio – 1.92:1
- Dry weight *Lightest model available – 172 lbs / 78 kg
- CARB star rating – 3
- Bore and stroke – 2.40 x 2.36″ / 61 x 60 mm
- Ignition – CDI w/electronic spark advance
- Fuel system – Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Cooling system – Water-cooled with thermostat
- Gear shift – F-N-R
- Gearcase options – Standard
- Trim system – Power Trim & Tilt
- Trim positions – 6
- Exhaust system – Through prop
- Shallow water trim range (degrees) – 16
- Remote fuel tank – Yes
- Remote fuel tank standard (gal / L) – 6.6 / 25
- Color – Phantom Black
Award-Winning Tiller Handle
Mercury Marine’s tiller handle assembly for the 15 and 20hp portable outboard motors won the 2018 award in the “Propulsion Parts” category at the annual International Boatbuilders’ Exhibition & Conference (IBEX). This new tiller handle features several remarkable advancements to make the steering, shifting and throttle operation of portable outboards more intuitive, comfortable and responsive, and is the world’s first portable outboard tiller that offers ambidextrous operation.
FOURSTROKE TECHNOLOGY AND MERCURY
Always moving forward. With boater-driven innovations and technologies. Like the world’s first multi-function tiller handle. And a total commitment to corrosion protection, utilizing hard-coat anodizing and a superior multi-step paint process. Mercury FourStroke engines have consistently set the bar for clean, quiet performance and low fuel consumption. Plus, no one has more models to fit your needs.
***Available in Tiller and 15″ Short Shaft options, call for Details, also check out the Jet Drive versions.
ALWAYS READY. ALL SEASON.
Start it up and go. Anytime. That’s the whole idea with a Mercury® FourStroke. Because it’s as close as you can get to maintenance-free. Tougher components, reliable electronic fuel injection (on select models), available SmartCraft® digital monitoring. More quality time in engineering means more quality time on the water.